has it really been over 5 months since I last blogged?! ok, so I'm sure I don't have a huge following....maybe a handful but oh well. I've been doing very well journaling but no so much with the blogging.
So, what's new? Absolutely nothing. Well that's not exactly true. Each and every day is a new gift that is given and I have learned and grown so much just since the beginning of the year. Jobs are still going well, getting out of debt is going well (YAY!) and just staying busy all the time seems to work best for us. Between church, softball teams, family stuff and jobs we stay fairly busy. I haven't played softball for years so I was SOOOOO excited when our church started a ladies team. So far we have played 2 games and we have won both of them. This is the first time I have pitched slow pitch but surprisingly it is going well. I still get butterflies right before a game...I think that's good for me actually. I've loved playing with these women and it is just nice to hang out, play and have some Christian fellowship. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it.
Don't really have a whole bunch to write at the moment...just wanted to come by, smack the back of my hand for not blogging in such a long time and say "hi":)
No comments:
Post a Comment