*so I'm not sure how this didn't get published the other day...*
It is hard to belive Christmas is only 4 days away! We have had a wonderful, busy Christmas season. Saturday morning my parents came through on their way to the beach and we had breakfast together (I made Autumn Eggs with Potatoes and Crescent Rollups and lemon poppy seed muffins...quite yummy if I do say so myself), and then we opened gifts. Mom and dad gave us the game Would you Rather. I also got an awesome pair of homemade knit socks from my mom (she is an AMAZING knitter!) and chocolate (can't go wrong there!) Mike got a really nice pair of gloves and...something else. I can't remember. I know, that's horrible.
Saturday afernoon we had Christmas with Leah & Shawn (Mike's step sister and her husband), Ron, Kathy, Noah and Ryan (Mike's step brother and his wife and 2 boys), Sheila, Kaitlyn, Cassidy & Chandler (Mike's sister and her kids) and Ralph & Wyanne (Mike's step dad and mom). We had a really good time! It's the first time we have celebrated with all of them....I hope it is the first of many years to come of celebrating our Saviors birth with all of them:)
That night we had a Christmas party downtown at Ben & Claire's. Their place was decorated so nicely, the food was amazing (I know, sounds like all I've done is eat...well, truth be told, that's all it feels like I've been doing!) Mike made a squash casserole and it was gone in no time, so there's another dish that is "his"
No comments:
Post a Comment