Saturday, December 5, 2009

~Questions for God~

~where did Lazarus go when he died? The Bible says it is appointed for man once to die. Can you imagine in Lazarus went to Heaven and then got pulled back to earth 3 days later. That would kind of suck:)

~Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the flesh? In Genesis it talks about God visiting Abraham (when they told him Sarah would give birth to a son) and it came in the form of 3 visitors...was it God and 2 men or God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit?

~What did you write in the sand? Before answering a crowd about stoning a woman who had been guilty of adultary you wrote something in the sand

~If Heaven was such a perfect place how was it that Satan sinned there?

~Where exactly is the ark of the covenant?

~What is my new name? (ok, so I know I won't have to ask. There is so much anticipation to hear Him call me that as I rush into His arms)

~what was the forbidden fruit? I get tired of people referring to it as an apple....well it might be, I don't know

~Can you explain the whole "time being no more" thing to me? My mind just can't grasp it. How there be no time?

~Did you really have to make snakes?

~will I one day taste manna?

~Am I doing enough? I know I am saved by grace and that my best is filthy rags compared to you. It is not by works .....but at the same time....faith, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

No comments: