been a total slacker lately! sorry! I had somewhat of an excuse this past weekend....was at the beach...and when I'm at the beach nothing else seems important! the following is a journal entry from this past weekend. I usually do not share things from my journal but here it is.....
So many thoughts! 11/20/09
Have lot I feel I need to write but somehow the urge is diminished a bit as I sit on our 12th floor balcony looking at the ocean! We are staying at the Embassy Suites at Kingston Plantation in Myrtle Beach. Wyanne (Mike's mom) has her Alpha 1 conferene here so Mike, Mema and myself came with her. It is hard to believe it's November though! I am sitting in a t-shirt and jeans and the weather is gorgeous! Thinking about putting my bathing suit on and going down to the hot tub (have already seen people on the beach and down at the pool in bathing suits...they must be from the north!)
we arrived in Myrtle Beach a little after noon, checked in, went to barefoot landing to walk around a little. we ate at Johnny Rockets and then came back to walk on the beach. Again, it is soooo nice! i did put my feet in the water but it was freezing!
Plans later tonight are to eat leftovers while Wyanne and Mema are at their dinner and conference and maybe do a little shopping. I brought one of my Aunt Dimity books so I can read that later. I could just sit here all day listening to the ocean and reading:)
tomorrow we will head to Oak Island, NC and visit with mom, dad, Steene, Jon and Rhonda. We always have a great time with each other and I always look forward to these trips!
more later!
Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment