I know I promised some random things today, but they can wait.
In my parents move I inherited a lot of things including most of the family pictures. I decided to re do my baby book.....I can just move the pictures from a large, old brown picture album to a cute, small pink one. First picture I take out is my first (and only) ultrasound. I turn it over and on the back is written "Wilbur's head 31 weeks in utero"....what?? Wilbur? I knew my parents thought I was going to be a boy and had discussed the name Patrick...but Wilbur?
Soooo.....I had to call my mom. After the "hey, how are you", "are you having a good day", etc. I ask " Were you going to name me Wilbur?" and it is immediately met with laughter...."hahahaha, no, we weren't going to call you Wilbur....hahahaha....Jim Sprinkle (a friend) called you that before you were born....hahahaha....did you see something with Wilbur on it?"
So, I got my answer:)Amazing what you find while going through old stuff:)
No comments:
Post a Comment