Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving:)

ok, so this is only 2 days late (seeing a horrible trend in my blogging here)

Thanksgiving was great as usual but this year it didn't "feel" like Thanksgiving. I'm not sure why. We saw my parents, 2 brothers and sister in law last week and had an early Thanksgiving (no traditional Thanksgiving meal, but we had a great time and were truly thankful for having each other...as my mom says "it's not the meal that makes the day...it's me being thankful for the moments I do have with you." well said mom)

Thanksgiving day was spent at Mema's (Mike's grandmothers) with Kaitlyn, Cassidy, Chandler, Adrienne, Megan,Donna, Larry, Ralph, Wyanne, Daniel, Jamie, Wade, Holly, Charles and Mema. Food was excellent and as usual overate and then needed a nap. After getting home and watching a movie I debated on if I should even go to sleep at all. I did indeed go to sleep but was back up at 3:30 and met Wade and Holly at Wal-Mart right before 5:00...surpisingly we were out of there in 30 minutes...wow! Went to the mall and found absolutely nothing. Wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be...think the longest line I saw was at Starbucks.

After shopping I headed home and we decorated for Christmas. Yay! so glad that's done! Think the only thing left to do is to put the Christmas china in my china cabinet and put all my storage boxes back up.

No comments: