...it's important to not become paralyzed with the emotion! I've found that I have gone from one extreme to the other. Go figure! It's amazing how I think I have so much to write and then I start typing and it's gone...just gone...nothing to write. oh well. I will take that to be God saying "be still, shut up and listen to me!" (not sure if God would say "shut up" but you get the point:))
Let's see, got to be something to write. Today after work I picked up my friend Tiffany and we went to grab a bite to eat, hang out and run some errands (including getting her passport pictures for an upcoming mission trip to India!). Let me tell ya, I love this girl! She is 17 and in the youth group at church. It is so exciting to see what the Lord is doing in her life. She is so quick to focus on the things of God, quick to share her heart and quick to extend a helping hand and I've been blessed by getting to know her. I feel she is someone who I can share my heart with and not be judged. So here's to her and her wonderful journey in the hands of God.
"Who among the gods is like you, O Lord? Who is like you- majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders?" - Exodus 15:11
No comments:
Post a Comment